For all press enquiries, including product requests, branding materials and marketing images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1343 554 061
Mob: +44 (0) 7962 649 949
For any PR enquiries, please contact:
Seven Dials PR
Tel: +44 (0) 203 740 6476
JOHNSTONS OF ELGIN LAUNCHES NEW SCOTTISH FLAGSHIP STORE09/05/19
Luxury cashmere manufacturer Johnstons of Elgin has demonstrated it is a 'brand for all seasons' with the launch of its new Scottish flagship store, situated in the heart of the capital's exclusive shopping quarter, Multrees Walk.
Previous press releases
Click on an archive press release to download it in PDF format:
- Johnstons of Elgin achieves Investors In Young People gold accreditation25/06/18
- Private White X JOE Collaboration Unveiled11/01/18
- Johnstons of Elgin wins fifth award of the year at Walpole Awards21/11/17
- Johnstons of Elgin wins top accolade at Made In Scotland Awards24/04/17
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Johnstons of Elgin07/03/17
- New Superfine 30 Gauge Luxury Cashmere Knitwear For Men03/10/16
- An Exciting Addition To Bond Street11/12/15
- Johnstons of Elgin Launch First Flagship Store18/09/15
- Johnstons of Elgin Share Their Nationally Recognised
Plan to Develop Their Young Workforce12/06/15
- Investors in Young People Accreditation12/06/15
- Johnstons of Elgin Unveil Their Royal Warrant14/11/13
- HRH Prince Charles visits Johnstons of Elgin12/06/13
- Royal Warrant for Johnstons of Elgin11/01/13
- Moray Export Award07/09/12
- Johnstons of Elgin launches redesigned knitwear collection15/08/12
- Cashmere Visitor Centre Officially Opens in Hawick25/05/12
- Exhibition - Over 200 Years of Cashmere in the Making13/04/12
- Johnstons of Elgin Award Winners Announced12/04/12
About Johnstons of Elgin
Johnstons of Elgin manufactures the finest cashmere cloth, knitwear and accessories from its mills in Hawick and Elgin. When you see an authentic Johnstons of Elgin product, you can be sure it has been made in Scotland to a standard of quality synonymous with a company that has been manufacturing since 1797.
Johnstons of Elgin works with farmers in Inner Mongolia to source cashmere and the sustainability of the herds is a key element in the policy of maintaining good pastures to encourage the growth of the finest fibers. Accordingly Johnstons selects the finest luxury fabrics which are then processed through approximately 30 different manufacturing stages before reaching the finished product.
In both the knitting plant in Hawick and the weaving plant in Elgin skilled craftsmen and women ensure that skills preserved through generations of families are represented in the contemporary products made today.