Cashmere Care | Cashmere Shampoo
Johnstons of Elgin Cashmere Knitwear Shampoo is a unique blend of natural ingredients especially formulated for hand washing cashmere and other delicate fibres.
We recommend that your Johnstons of Elgin cashmere is gently washed after it has been worn three or four times. Cashmere knitwear can be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend hand washing, following these simple guidelines:
1. Your Johnstons of Elgin cashmere should be hand washed in lukewarm water (35℃) using Johnstons of Elgin cashmere shampoo or a similar mild detergent.
2. Gently squeeze the suds through the fabric, taking care not to rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out as they may stretch. A short, light spin in a washing machine will remove most of the water.
4. Smooth the garment back into its original shape and place flat on a towel - dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
5. When dry, press lightly with a cool iron.
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you if the item becomes available again.