THE FABRIC OF SCOTLAND | THE STORY OF JOHNSTONS OF ELGIN
- The Fabric of Scotland | The Story of Johnstons of Elgin
- The author is Janet Rae, a journalist with a keen interest in textile manufacturing.
- 128 pages with 90 images, most in full colour.
- The book includes a Foreword from HRH, Anne, Princess Royal who commends the company's continuous investment in innovative machinery and the development of their workforce.
- Research for the book was carried out by Ian Urquhart, Johnstons of Elgin's previous Chairman, a Director since 1981, and Chairman since 2001 - 2019. Ian has extensive knowledge of Scottish and local history.
The book 'Fabric of Scotland' tells the history of Johnstons of Elgin from 1797 to 2018. An astonishing 221 years of history. A family business owned by just two families. Learn about the innovative ways we operate using the latest technology, at times making our own machines.
Shipping & Returns
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you if the item becomes available again.